Send your message
Seeking a certified occupational therapy assistant with 5 or more years of experience working with pediatric and adult populations (previous career experience may be considered). Life Span occupational therapy mission is to facilitate care to help individuals and their families lead a happy, healthy and functional independent lifestyle. We treat clients throughout lifespan who have physical, developmental, social and mental health impairments both in the clinic and home setting. We are non-basis and except all clients regardless of impairments or lifestyle. At Life Span we regularly collaborate with other professionals and community services to bring a well-rounded sense of care to our clients.
Skills desired but onsite or off-site training can be provided:
- Experience of neurodevelopmental treatments for people with neurological disorders
- Reflex integration
- Therapeutic music programs
- Snoezelen or floor time practices
- Executive functioning skill training
- Anxiety/ Trauma treatments
- Sensory integration
- ADL training in the home and clinic setting
- Adaptive equipment and AAC
- Hand therapy and handwriting
- Feeding therapy
- Confidence using technology, Microsoft programs and EMR programs
- Clean driving license and access to a vehicle
- Collaboration with OTR to create treatment plans, provision of services and caregiver training
- Maintain clinical paperwork
- Seek supervision as necessary
- Maintain a professional appearance and practice
- Collaboration with other staff to maintain a clean and safe clinic space
- Desire to continue to increase knowledge base throughout career to assist with provision of services
- Collaboration with other professionals to provide caregiver and community training programs
- Collaboration with other professionals to provide groups and other program services
- Collaboration with other professionals to provide student training
Opportunity for increase hours as business grows, flexible working hours.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job also posted on Linkedin.
Seeking PRN OTR/L with experience in evaluation and treatment planning for pediatric, adolescent and adult clients. Experience desired as posted for COTA position.